January 28, 2019
- The competition is open to anyone of age 18+ who is interested in running to care for the world we share.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.trailrunnersconnection.com.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be March 5, 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter of Trail Runners Connection is Lumineus Concept & Design and trading as Running Your Life, whose registered office is in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
How you enter the competition.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
13. Participants will be rewarded based on their number or quality of shares.
14. Participants will be notified by email about the result of their referrals. If the participant cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize before the end of the giveaway action, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize.
15. The promoter will notify the participant when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Dutch law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Dutch data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Rules to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.